Here you can find basic windows requirements to install windows and we will suggest the best configuration for running windows at a good speed.
Windows 10 system requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 x 600
According to Microsoft guidelines Above are the minimum requirements to run windows 10. To make your system fast we recommend some changes in the configuration.
Our Recommended Minimum System Configuration
To make the system fast and to get the best performance use the below configuration.
- Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 8 GB RAM or More ( 8 GB minimum Recommended )
- Hard disk Space: 120 GB SSD or More ( We recommended SSD to get the best performance)
Nowadays windows become somewhat heavy due to windows 10 bloatware so we recommended the above configuration to get the best windows 10 Performance.